Hi there! Japan Government provide scholarship for ASEAN researcher, click here for further information.
Dear all you can find leaflet on health education about HIV and AIDS (Indonesian language only) in this link, check it out here. Password : komunitassehat.com
Responsibilities of the school of nursing and faculty include the following:
• Communicate with agency and preceptor to determine agreement regarding the number of students and assigned schedule.
• Identify learning opportunities for student clinical experience with preceptor, agency administration, and student.
• Provide course objectives, syllabus, and textbook to agency and preceptor.
• Become oriented to the agency policies and procedures, facility and equipment.
• Collaborate with agency administration and preceptor regarding the amount and type of supervision to be provided by faculty to students.
• Assure ongoing communication with agency administration, preceptor and student.
• Provide support and feedback to the preceptor and student.
• Provide adequate supervision, guidance and evaluation of students.
• Provide documentation that the students and faculty have professional liability insurance coverage.
• Advise the agency as to the plan for student’s emergency medical care while assigned to the agency.
• Assure memorandum of agreement between agency and School of Nursing is in place.
• Evaluate preceptor experience with agency administration, preceptor and student.
• Report benefits of preceptor program to stakeholders.
• Meet with agency staff before, during, and following the educational experience to evaluate the learning experience and plan for the future.